Monday, January 28, 2013

Round Two

I'm beginning the Mustard Diva again.  At least for now.
We'll see how it goes.  My problem is, I don't take pictures.  And blogs aren't very fun without pictures.  But carrying around a camera isn't fun either.  I'm all about enjoying each moment and don't like to be hindered by trying to get a 'freeze frame' of every thing, so maybe blogging just isn't my thing.  I guess I'll find out!

Any ways, here's what's going on in my kitchen:



I love the smell when I am cooking onions and celery in butter. And it just so happens that two of my favorite foods start this way...

Chicken Noodle Soup and Stuffing.

I think I could probably live off Chicken Noodle Soup and Stuffing.  Except that I would miss mashed potatoes...

... and She Crab Soup
... and Reubens
...and Bacon
...and Sushi
...and Cranberry Juice
...and Bread
...and Fruit
...and Hot Dogs... just kidding!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment