Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Background Information

A little about me:

1. I have one hot hubby and one cute baby.
 
NS and the Piler


2.  I love Jesus.

3.  My family is a little weird, but really awesome.

4.  Sometimes I love to cook all-day-long.  But other times nothing sounds better than T-Bell or Arby's.

5.  When I was a little girl, I asked, "Is camp heaven?"  And to this day, I'd love for heaven to be my family's cabin, with Jesus there!

Kiski Camp


6.  I like planting flowers, herbs, and veggies... but I always seem to kill them.

7.  I have some really great friends, but a lot of them live way too far away!   ...miss you guys!

8.  I enjoy spending all my time with kids... well, except when I'm sleeping.

9.  Did I mention that I have one good lookin' husband and one adorable baby?


        Yes, I may use this blog as a shameless way to broadcast pictures of them.

10.  And I don't like yellow mustard.

1 comment: